1.1 Product development
• Support business development activities (e.g. business review presentations, competitor monitoring, fleet data management etc.)
• Support customer relationship management (e.g. event preparation for Technical Seminar, User Group Conferences and trade-shows) and customer satisfaction surveys (NPS survey, Frame survey, outage survey)
• Support service product development for V frames
1.2 Marketing power plant modernization and upgrades
• Support marketing activities for modernization and upgrade projects (e.g. support product forecast w/ RME sales, support ZED material/load forecast)
• Support finalizing M&U quotations (e.g. issuing of customer offers in SAP, contract negotiations, customer presentations, ensure resource availability, risk sharing agreements, validation agreements, bid calculations, T&Cs, Pre LOA and LOA process, NCM, compliance check).
• Support M&U strategy and planning (e.g. development of “Integrated Project Solution” for gas and steam turbines)
2. Competencies and Skills:
• Collaboration skills
• Readiness to assume comprehensive areas of responsibility, with high degree of own initiative and responsible decision taking
• Due to involvement of numerous groups and departments and the related communication needs, an efficient coordination, organization and prioritization is required in order to assure that results are accomplished according to appropriate time, cost and quality.
Furthermore, this concurrence of diverse backgrounds and interests requires efficient team working, integration and convincing skills and taking ownership proactivity.
• The international environment requires readiness to traveling, English language speaking and flexible communication skills
• Ability to work on one’s own and deliver results
Job ID: 188902
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens LLC
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-time