• You will be integrated into an operational team starting on your very first day, with whom you will work on different projects.
• The tutor — an experienced professional — will give assistance, guiding you through the internship with know-how and advice.
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate:
• Student, graduate or following a Master’s program in Engineering Installation field - Systems Engineering Fire Safety and Physical Security;
• Achievements in academic and/or non-academic activities are a plus;
• Internship experience in Fire Safety and Security industry is a plus;
• Analytical and critical thinking;
• Open-minded, innovative and responsible;
• Motivated and with the ability to learn and grow;
• Good interaction and communication at all levels of the company;
• Very good English skills – written and spoken;
• Excellent Microsoft Office and AUTOCAD skills;
What we offer:
• Paid working student program plus additional benefits (meal tickets, gift tickets, medical subscription, etc.);
• Possibility to become a permanent colleague of ours after 1 year;
• Real life working experience;
• An opportunity to learn and grow;
• An open environment where you can express your ideas and take initiatives;
• A very nice set up, where we really care about our people;
Working program flexibility: 4, 6, 8 hours/day.
Job ID: 188924
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.R.L.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-time