To drive and promote the Building Management system (BMS) and Lighting control system (KNX) Portfolio in the assigned area and coordinate with partners for sales leads and manage partner performance and customer events.
• Responsible in developing the customer awareness of Siemens BMS & Gamma lighting System.
• Regular visit to key clients and consultants.
• Develop partners' sales capabilities and lead them in market pull activities, helping them sell more and build competency in supporting their customers, thereby creating partner loyalty.
• Support Value add Partners on sales and design trainings.
• Actively participating in Sales/Marketing/Technical Events.
• Support development measures and actions for BMS/KNX business to enable the achievement of business targets.
• Constantly track products in the market and update portfolio to suit the market requirements, so as to remain competitive in both technological and market pricing
• Prepare sales reports to management and headquarter.
• Create and add new qualified business partners.
• Responsibility of achieving agreed targets.
As business partners are located in different regions of the country, it is essential to travel throughout the country and out of country if required.
• University degree in automation, electrical / electronic engineering?
• Previous sales experience.
• Excellent communication skills in Romanian and English language.
• Minimum 4-5 years experience in Low current systems like BMS, HVAC and Lighting control system.
• Good knowledge of BMS, HVAC and lighting control system
• Previous Sales/Technical Engineer function in any BMS/Lighting organization
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Result driven
Job ID: 188926
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.R.L.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time