Siemens Mobility is the world’s leading provider of mobility solutions that enable the efficient, safe and environmentally friendly transport of people and goods – and help improve the quality of everyday life for millions of people on all continents. Driven by innovation, we develop intelligent solutions for the increasing digitalization of the transport sector. Our range of offerings includes rail vehicles, rail automation, road traffic management systems, rail electrification and services.
What are my job responsibilities?
Siemens is heavily investing on customer service. We are looking for an experienced UI / UX Test Engineer to define and carry out user acceptance tests for data driven features.
- Develop and implement a common process and framework for user acceptance tests in line with QA requirements
- Derive test case / steps out of the system requirements and design specification
- Create user acceptance tests documents based on identified test cases and drive the approval process with the end user
- Jointly carry out system integration tests with the developers
- Carry out user acceptance tests with the end user
- Support system developers with the root cause analysis on issues encountered
- Work closely with various development teams in analyzing issues for further bug fixing
- Responsible for the complete testing lifecycle from planning, development, creation of test requirements, preparation of reports, tracking of bug fixing
- Implement improvements and enhancements in the test processes and related documentation
- Formulate process standardizations, improvements, KPIs
- Consult Project management by recommendations how to improve feature testing
- Providing test progress monitoring and regular reporting on all project activities to the Project Management team
All listed tasks and responsibilities are deemed as essential functions to this position; however, business conditions may require reasonable accommodations for additional task and responsibilities.
What do I need to qualify for this role?
- Certified Software Tester (CSTE) certification, if any;
- ISTQB Test Certifications.
- Minimum 2-5 years of experience in Software Quality Assurance
- Expertise in testing processes, guidelines, frameworks, checklist, policies
- Overall experience in test planning i.e. test strategy, estimation, scheduling, process standardization, management reporting and partner management
- Experienced in test documentation, defect analysis, tracking and reporting
- Extended ability in interpersonal, intercultural communication and contribution to multiple teams
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job ID: 188936
Company: Siemens Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time