Who are we?
We at Siemens Healthineers™ are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind.
While we are invested in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also deeply invested in our people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in this industry. And as we strive to shape the future of healthcare, our overall success will depend on our ability to continuously reinvent ourselves.
Siemens Healthineers Egypt is looking to hire an XP – AT Customer service Engineer to Join our team in our Cairo office.
What are my responsibilities?
- Execute all service activities assigned, in an adequate and appropriate manner for all conventional X-ray and Angiography Systems.
- All service activities include installation, start up, preventive maintenance, repair and system modifications and updates on demand.
- Communicating and accept all operative procedures that support service process and ensure optimal performance in all activities within the area of responsibility.
- Maintain highest customer satisfaction within the framework of Siemens Heathineers, Customer Service.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Graduation from Faculty of Engineering, Bio-Medical Engineering Department or equivalent qualification from reputable university or college.
- An excellent Communication and customer interaction skills.
- Effective interpersonal and verbal communication skills.
- Very good level of English language.
- Flexibility regarding travel throughout and outside Egypt.
What else do I need to know?
Siemens Healthineers is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification. Please find more information at
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note: only complete application documents, including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively can be considered in the selection process.
Job ID: 188957
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare S.A.E.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time