This is your role. What part will you play?
Functional Shared Services is an international cross-function unit with three elements: Regions (customer-facing organizations), Business Lines (responsible for product portfolio and development) and Global Operations with six delivery centers (responsible for the delivery of services). We in India hosts the delivery center under the global operations and the region function for Asia and Australia. It provides Accounting and Finance Services, Human Resource Services, Supply Chain Management Services, Call Center Services, and several regional expertise-based services to Siemens and Non-Siemens Companies worldwide.
As a Technical Lead you will be accountable for leading the software development team, ensure the product releases and head the engineering activities with teams and implement standard methodologies to streamline the activities. You will grow in a design culture that encourages all ideas and which channels the collective talent of our amazing team to build ambitious and elegant solutions that solves our customer's problems in a profound manner.
Change the future with us
- You will design and architect technical solutions for large scale customer implementations
- You will build products that can scale with huge amounts of data and varied customer requirements
- Your ability to work independently — accountable for your own actions and able to act with both urgency and integrity and refactoring existing codebase
- You will create pragmatic OO design and clean code for its long-term cost benefits, and testing
- You will collaborate with the team to ensure product quality, requirements and timelines
- Capturing yourself to the overall software development life-cycle including requirements assembling/analysis, design, development, release/version control, testing, deployment and support !
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- You are a BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech with at least 4 years of experience developing and deploying web sites, applications and APIs
- You have good database experience including MySQL and PostgreSQL (queries, design);
- You have understanding of software standard methodologies, data structures, algorithms, databases and networks
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role will be in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 188976
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time