Siemens Healthineers is a leader in diagnostic imaging modalities and clinical products.
The Product Sales Executive for the Advanced Therapies business (PSE-AT) is a field-facing position reporting to the Area Vice President, and focused on selling high-end X-Ray Systems for Interventional Radiology, Cardiology, and Surgery.
· Be the Clinical and Technical Expert for Siemens full-line sales force, prospects, and customers; including clinical expertise in Interventional Radiology, Cardiology, and Surgery, and technical expertise in Siemens Artis X-Ray Systems and Sensis Monitoring and Recording Systems.
· Collaborate with the Boston Region Sales Team to achieve assigned business targets for dollars, units, margin, market share, and activity.
· Develop and execute strategies and tactical plans to maximize installed base retention, competitive conversion, and overall win rate.
· Develop productive business relationships with key stakeholders in the field.
· Interface directly with prospects to qualify potential opportunities, determine optimal system configurations, and generate quotations accordingly.
· Create and deliver customized presentations and demonstrations or site visits to prospects based on their clinical, operational, and financial needs.
· Update and actively participate in the generation of & delivering upon sales forecasts;
· Observe and share market/competitive information with the business unit for the purpose of improving market strategies.
· Represent Siemens Advanced Therapies business at professional meetings and tradeshows (e.g., Siemens Meetings, RSNA, ACC, SIR, etc.).
· Travel may be up to 75% depending on location of qualified candidate.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
· Bachelors or advanced degree in a related discipline, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Extensive expertise in Interventional Radiology, Cardiology, and Surgery; or related Healthcare field.
· Extensive (5+ years) of experience with high-end, high-priced capital equipment and long acquisition cycles.
· Demonstrated capacity to operate in a complex, matrixed environment; interact with a broad spectrum of stakeholders (C-Level Executives, Physicians, Administrators, Technologists, Nurses, and Sales Counterparts); and perform against large budgets.
Desired Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
· Professional Sales Training (e.g., Professional Selling Skills, Miller-Heiman, Strategic Selling, SPIN Selling, etc.), and/or advanced management training.
Job ID: 188978
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.