Knowledge for the world of tomorrow.
What part will you play?
- You have an important role as part of an agile, global and interdisciplinary team developing technical software for the design of industrial steam turbines
- You actively support the development, programming, maintenance, expansion and evolution of engineering software for steam turbine design
- As part of the team, you also get involved in the software quality process (CI/CD)
- You support the redesign and further development of our software environment and its user interfaces for the design of steam turbines on the basis of user stories
- As a software development expert you know the importance of technical design programs and their interfaces to the users
- The foundation of your career is a university degree in Computer Science or Business Informatics or a comparable degree in Science or Engineering
- Furthermore, you can score points in global, virtual and interdisciplinary teams with experience in the development of technical software (algorithms, modern programming technologies)
- You have consolidated knowledge in the application of modern programming languages (e.g. C#, C++, FORTRAN, Python)
- In addition you are common with the realization of user interfaces based on WPF and Windows Forms and you are very familiar with agile software development (AGILE, SCRUM)
- Personally you have a high level of creativity and initiative in supporting, advising and developing solutions for internal customers and user groups
- Last but not least you are fluent in German and English, both spoken and written
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 188998
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Gas and Power GmbH & Co. KG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time