Siemens Water Solutions is looking for a Field Operator, join our team today!
Water is a resource and a byproduct of all that we do – a critical element in offshore, onshore, upstream and downstream activities. The treatment and management of this water is becoming increasingly complex as our Oil and Gas customers work to keep pace with global standards, energy demand and environmental regulations.
At Siemens Water Solutions, our core business is processing and treating water and wastewater, addressing specific needs from simple products to complex, fully integrated solutions and service.
Our ideal candidate for the operator role must have the ability to work based on a flexible schedule and must have the ability to analyze and resolve problems efficiently. Candidates must provide excellent service to our customers; be able to work in stressful, possibly hazardous situations; and must participate in the development of new field procedures and best practices.
The Operator role is subject to call-out service 24 hours per day, 365 days per year. Typically, personnel are assigned to one of two 12-hour shifts when on flowback projects. The Operator is responsible for supporting the lead Supervisor on projects or in the shop. Reverse Osmosis projects are a single man operation which is focused on troubleshooting or commissioning a R/O unit. Projects are typically planned prior to mobilization, and when not on a project, the Technician is required to report to the shop for a normal 40 hr. week.
• Participates in semi-complex equipment installation, trial runs, investigative tests, repairs and overhauls.
• Participates in training customers on semi-complex products and services.
• Performs semi-complex maintenance on equipment, testing of equipment, and completing documentation/QAQC of all installations, inspections, maintenance and repair work, and failures.
• Participates in responding to semi-complex service or systems calls.
• Participates in the assessment of semi-complex product/equipment performance, based on field data, and recommends modifications and/or improvements
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Valid Driver’s License
• Reliable Transportation
• 3-years’ experience in Oilfield Industry
• Knowledge/Experience in Water Filtration
• +2-year Experience in Reverse Osmosis
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• Knowledge/Experience in pump repair
• Ability to Progress into a Team Lead
Job ID: 189002
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Energy, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.