If you are looking for a significant job to expand your horizon in Information Technology, why not join Siemens Brazil?
A chance to create an impactful career and making the future.
What we will need from you
- Completed Undergraduate or Master’s degree level qualifications, preferred disciplines Computer Sciences, System Analyst, Engineering, Development, Administration
- + 04 years of significant experience in IT
- Written and spoken proficiency in English
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools, especially Excel.
- Functional expertise: Information Technology, IT Demand/User Engagement Management
- Application knowledge (SAP, Sharepoint, Java, etc.)
- Project management skills and strong customer focus orientation
- ITIL basic knowledge in Incident/Problem/Change Management
- Agile / Scrum knowledge/experience
What are your main responsibilities
- Contact partner for all authorization issues within the Americas Region
- Management of the authorization process (user creation/deletion, assignment of roles) with the help of the authorization management tool (where applicable)
- Clarification of authorization problems (role conflicts, violations, missing access, password problems, etc.), consulting for authorization topics
- Documentation and escalation instance for authorization topics
- User master data maintenance
- Responsible for authorization concepts (SAP systems, other SOA-relevant systems)
- External/Internal contacts: end/key users, IT Partners, Value Centers, service provider
Diverse teams are better teams! If everyone thinks the same way, an innovation will not happen. Therefore, we seek talents from different backgrounds, genders, ages, races, sexual orientation and people with disabilities. At Siemens, the opportunities are for everyone.
Come build the future! Join our team!
Job ID: 189003
Organization: Corporate Technology
Company: Siemens Ltda.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time