Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as a IT Systems/Data Analyst for Data Lake Services
This is a role
well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their
career. As Service Transition Professional for Data Lake
Services you will create innovative, data-based solutions for our
self-service analytics platform in the cloud and will be responsible for:
- You will assist our internal customers in implementing big data/analytics projects on the internal business analytics solution platform
- You will work with internal customers to formulate the requirements for analytical problems (such as data integration and modeling), providing them with implementation support as part of projects or change requests
- You will coordinate this implementation, ensuring compliance with process-related, functional and technical specifications and fulfillment of all quality-related requirements, such as documentation
- You will be responsible for adherence to the timeline, budget, quality and scope of the project/change request, thus enhancing the customer satisfaction of our stakeholders
- You will analyze innovative new software components and methods (such as cloud solutions) and will pilot solutions in order to carry out initial proof-of-concepts
This position may suit you best if you are familiar
with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with
- You are exactly the right person for this position if you combine technical knowledge with strong communication skills, and enjoy developing new solutions in projects
- You have a strong analytical mindset for solving problems as well as good people skills and the ability to motivate colleagues in implementing solutions
- You think in terms of targets, put customer value added first, and impress others with your structured approach to work
Your business-fluent English enables you to collaborate and communicate with colleagues in an international environment.
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- You have a master's degree in computer science, medical information technology, mathematics or business information technology
- You have several years of experience in the field of data analysis and big data, with a particular focus on databases and database languages
- In addition, you have already gained professional experience as a demand or project manager or as a service owner in the field of data analytics
- We would also welcome applications from candidates who hold a bachelor's degree or have completed a vocational training course and further training with additional professional experience in these areas
· You possess knowledge of at least one of the following systems: MS Azure Analytics Services, SAS, IBM Watson, R, Python, SAP Hana, Qlikview, SPPS, Rapid MinerMiner
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 189036
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.