Process Associate - Accounts Payable
We provide extensive high-quality and cost-efficient Purchase-to-Pay services from purchasing to the processing of outgoing payments.
We work with a strongly integrated system and a highly automated purchasing process
Our customers receive state-of-the-art, easy-to-use Purchase-to-Pay (P2P) services. We deliver maximum value to the business by driving P2P optimization and digitalization using our entrepreneurial approach, and we support our customers’ current and future business requirements with the help of our high level of process and automation competency.
Change the future with us
- You are responsible for handling customer/vendor inquiries for Accounts Payable through Phone and Email
- You should achieve the agreed customer service levels and performance metrics associated with Customer Relations
- You will work closely with Buyers/Front Office/Invoice Processing/Cash Management/Master Data to drive towards solutions
- You have good verbal and written communication skills and analytical skills
- You are someone flexible to work on night or early morning shifts
- You will be responsible for month end closing activities , if any.
We don’t need superheroes, just super mind
- You are Graduate from Finance / Accounts background
- You have good proficiency in MS Office packages like Word, Excel, Power point
We’ve got quite a lot to offer, how about you?
This role is in Bangalore where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 189043
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time