This is your role. What part will you play? Come join us at Siemens.
OTBI is the embedded Analytics Platform in Oracle Sales Cloud. We use it as a Self-service environment to have the Local organizations (namely: The Zones) build up their own reports. In addition, there are global Use Cases in place especially for new Countries that Go live or about to go live on the Platform, or for Zones/ Countries, that don’t have the resources or capability to educate OTBI Champions (= Developer of OTBI Content, e.g. Reports, Dashboards).
These Global Reports are under continuous improvement and maintenance as they are user globally and therefore must meet specific requirements in design. For this task we are need experts with the following capabilities
Change the future with us
- You will be creating BI dashboards in Oracle to visualize the business analysis
- You carry an understanding the requirement from the customers and create a design document to finalize the number of dashboards or graphs, graph type & algorithms and business logics required
- You will connect on multiple data sets for designing the required output
- You will be working on Formatting, alignments and look and feel of dashboard
- You will be involved Data quality testing by comparing output of dashboard with database. Functional testing by checking filters, navigation etc
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- You are an expert in Oracle Products, especially Oracle Sales Cloud and Oracle embedded BI Tools (OTBI, OBIEE) and has total 3-5 years of experience in the similar role
- You are an expert in Tableau, SAP-Functional, MS SQL
- You have Oracle Concept of “Subject Areas” using SQL Syntax
- You have Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal skills.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role will be in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We are dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 189045
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time