Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as an Administrative Assistant
Administrative Assistant office-based position is responsible for supporting
the Head of SHS IT Business Partner Management for LD, POC, MD and US. This
individual must be able to multi-task in a fast paced environment and have an
outstanding internal and external customer service attitude and spirit.
Duties will include meeting planning and facilitation, global team communications and reporting, Sharepoint site maintenance, project support, scheduling travel along with calendar management, expense management and presentation creation support.
The individual must have excellent time management skills, prioritization skills, interpersonal skills, and computer skills. This position requires a wide range of experience in providing administrative support to global teams.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious
professional, looking for the next step in their career. As an Administrative Assistant you will
be responsible for:
· Providing high-level administrative support
· Producing, proofing, and editing complex correspondences
· Compiling and analyzing complex information for inclusion in reports and preparing presentations.
· Maintaining filing systems, preparing and sorting mail, and pick up and distribute of information.
· Processing forms, making copies, preparing faxes, and maintaining and ordering office supplies.
· Processing expense reports and purchase requisitions and follow up on payment of reimbursements/invoices as needed.
· Maintaining calendars, set up appointments, schedule travel arrangements, answer phones, provide information to callers, and take messages.
· Organizing meetings, reserve conference rooms and equipment, and coordinating catering service.
· Act as an information resource on organization policies and procedures.
· Coordinating projects and department activities.
· Ability to thrive in a fast paced, changing environment with multiple priorities.
· Senior knowledge in Microsoft Office programs, calendar management of expense reporting.
· Strong Excel, Power Point and Outlook skills required.
· Highly organized and detail oriented with ability to interface with personnel at all levels.
· Ability to perform with only general instruction on new assignments and with minimal direction
· 3+ years of administrative support experience at the senior or executive support level.
· Strong Microsoft Office skills (Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point)
· Bachelor’s degree preferred
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers
If you wish to find out more about Siemens Healthineers before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 189048
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.