Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? As Siemens Healthineers values those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company’s name is dedicated to our employees. It’s their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our global team as Global Project Leader for HR Analytics to ensure Siemens Healthineers (SHS) Talent Acquisition (TA) team has the competencies to make use of increasingly available data from internal and external sources to support data-based decision making. While leveraging the potential of technology to increase productivity, candidate/ hiring manager experience and develop strategies to attract the right talent quickly.
Your mission and responsibilities:
- Dashboards and Reporting: You will create and publish global Talent Acquisition Dashboards with the goal of steering continuous improvement, identifying trends over time, evaluating operating models and creating baseline data for decision making. Lead efforts to improve data quality and reliability across the entire TA community.
- Analytics: You will develop moderately complex analysis (correlation, regression, statistical testing) to evaluate the impact of process changes, sourcing channel effectiveness, recruitment marketing, new technologies (pilots) and validate trends. Use data cleaning tools or methods where needed. Help guide the legally defensible use of AI/ML including ensuring algorithms are developed, validated and trained so that the risk of unconscious bias is mitigated.
- Market Labor Data: You will make use of existing sources (Talent Neuron, LinkedIn, Avature, Jibe, etc.) by developing methods and templates for organizing/ visualizing labor market data to provide usable insights for business decisions (M&A, location strategies, make/ buy talent decisions, diversity, etc.) and coach TA colleagues to integrate market data as a talent adviser to their hiring managers.
- Data Visualization and Peer Coaching: You will develop methods/ templates and coach colleagues globally to visualize data to tell a story in a simple and meaningful way. Help others prepare data for a wide variety of audiences.
- Existing TA Technology: You will support the configuration, change request process, troubleshooting and new feature roll-out for existing technology tools.
- Emerging Technology: You will continually monitor the external environment for emerging technology options, particularly those that can improve TA productivity, candidate experience or recruitment marketing capabilities (e.g. AI/ML). Plan and run pilots to test out the impact and compatibility of promising new technologies. Project manages global roll-outs of new tools to the SHS Talent Acquisition organization.
To find out more about the Siemens Healthineers, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/about
Your qualifications and experiences:
- You hold a successfully completed Degree or equivalent.
- You have 3 – 7 years of relevant professional experience.
- You have experience with data analytics, data access/ cleansing tools (e.g. SQL or equivalent) and statistical software.
- You possess advanced Excel skills.
- You have experience using data visualization tools (e.g. Tableau).
- You have experience in managing projects and preferably global or at least multi-country projects.
- You have experience interfacing with external vendors (i.e. IT vendors).
- You have experience with Agile methodologies.
- You have completed Project Management training or certification.
- You have some previous exposure to HR and/ or Talent Acquisition.
- You have some previous exposure to Talent Acquisition technologies.
Your personality and skills:
- You are able to think in a structured way.
- You have clear and confident verbal and written communicator in English. Second language will be an added advantage as to liaise with multilingual speaking stakeholders.
- You have strong stakeholder management instincts.
- You have a genuine interest in human resources.
- You are sensitive to different cultures and willing to work across different time zones.
- You possess learning agility.
- You are able to collaborate in a virtual team; able to work independently; confident in networking with colleagues in different countries.
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
Check our Career Site at https://www.healthcare.siemens.com/careers
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 189072
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time