Sr Electrical Engineer
We are seeking an electrical engineer to provide support to product manufacturing testing development as well as failure analysis. This job includes execute scientific experiments, perform basic data analysis, help design prototype/product, perform basic development/implementation, execute testing/evaluation, complete required documentation, identify and coordinate with vendors and suppliers.
- Sustaining ODM and OEM components for medical Ultrasound equipment for manufacturing and service
- Perform first level failure analysis on factory failures and field returns.
- Assist and cooperate with other engineers in PCBA design
- Support new product introduction (NPI) transition from design the manufacturing
· Support the improvement existing manufacturing tools in both SW and HW
- Complete engineering deliverables and provide project manager informed of all technical risks/opportunities facing assignments
- Complete required documentation deliverables including design specification and verification
- As requested by senior management, participate in committees, professional groups, and off-site events that support the business.
- Complete relevant administrative tasks according to Siemens policy
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- BS/BA in related discipline (EE/CE), or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Certification may be required in some areas.
- 5+ years working experience or equivalent education.
- Experienced in schematic design and drawing
- Experience in using Hardware testing tools such as oscilloscope, DMM, logic analyzer, etc…
- Experience in electrical troubleshooting and circuit analysis
- Must be familiar with Microsoft Windows Office tools (Excel, Word, Visio, and Powerpoint)
· Ability to travel 10% to 15%
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Experience in scripting languages (Python, Perl, Batch, PowerShell, etc…)
- Work experience with SAP is highly desired
- Work experience with Microsoft Team Foundation Server
- Work experience with medical device manufacturing
- DSP, Embedded system, or Analog design experience
- Able to communicate in Chinese or Korean is a plus
Job ID: 189090
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.