- Works with project managers and engineering team to review jobs specifications and design needs
- Provides on-site support for the scheduling of contractors to coordinate start-up services as needed. Construction trades would generally include various mechanical, electrical, IT and equipment suppliers.
- Participates in the layout and coordination of network drops, IP addresses and monitoring tools with customer's IT Department personnel.
- Participates in final inspection and testing, assures customer acceptance, and conducts training for end user customers on system operations.
- Provides Plans & Control System Documents to application engineering for as-built drawings using the latest digital technology.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- A minimum of 1-2 years experience with Building Automation Systems. Experience could be as a Building Automation Technician, installer/electrician of BAS systems or BAS Owner/Operator.
- Associates/Technical Degree or experience desired (High School Diploma or GED Equivalent is a minimum requirement).
- Must have knowledge in HVAC mechanical and/or Electrical systems or ability to learn systems
- 10% travel required
- Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Job ID: 189095
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.