Looking for New opportunities in Mechanical Drives Business Unit of Siemens? We have got you covered. We are looking for individuals like you who will help us change the face of Mechanical Drives for our Portfolio Companies!
Years of Relevant Experience Required:
Bachelors / Masters in Mechanical engineering – Design with 3 to 5 years’ of experience
NX (Unigraphics), Teamcenter, Basics of Microsoft Office tools
Technical Skills & Key Responsibilities:
- Fundamental understanding of the mechanical design principles and Machine Elements
- Good exposure to designing of gearbox components.
- Knowledge of GD&T and tolerance and Stack up analysis.
- Work within teams to gain an understanding of gearbox and mechanical interfaces
- Experience in 3D CAD design of the gearbox component and related 2D drawings
- Responsible for quality and timely delivery of all drawings
- Previous experience in wind/industrial gearboxes industry is an added advantage
Soft Skills required:
- Excellent interpersonal and intercultural skills, ability to work in teams
- Self-organizing, communication skills and Ability to work on tight deadlines
- Must be Self-motivated, Team player, Effective problem-solving capabilities with analytical skills
- Desire to learn new concepts continuously
- Flexibility and adaptability to work in a growing, dynamic, international team with a Strong customer-oriented attitude
What is the candidate expected to do In Siemens?
The Mechanical Design Engineer will work with a team of engineers and understand the requirements of the gearbox design for product development of wind turbine gearboxes and build the component design using 3D CAD and engineering drawings with high quality.
Headline Call to action
- We would be happy to welcome you to our Siemens Family, please feel free to apply on the website. If shortlisted, we will be calling you for next steps soon.
- You will be performing this from Chennai location, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow.
Job ID: 189114
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time