Project Manager within 3D Printing
Energy systems are changing – fundamentally and fast. The importance of individual energy sources and options for power generation are changing, as are the ways in which electricity is transmitted and distributed. Electrical consumption continues to steadily rise all over the world. Meeting these challenges requires cutting-edge products and services covering the entire energy value chain. Specifically, it calls for a comprehensive portfolio of physical and digital technologies, products and solutions that allow us to actively build our energy future.
The Siemens portfolio ranges from state-of-the-art compressors, turbines and generators to virtual power plants, intelligent grid management and innovative storage solutions – all backed up by exceptional service offerings and genuine commitment to effectively address our customers’ individual needs.
You will be part of a global team with more than 150 people working with additive manufacturing. Our additive manufacturing unit in Finspång is working with design for additive manufacturing, digitalization, material development, industrialization and the additive manufacturing process.
Siemens Additive manufacturing Center of competence is now looking for a project manager with responsibility to lead several development projects.
As a project manager you will have the overall responsibility to plan, budget, steer and report your projects within the defined boundaries, cost, time & scope. You will have a close cooperation with the AM portfolio & program manager, the line organization which supply resources to your projects and the product organization where the product responsibility lies.
The position will require you to interact cross the whole organization, alignment of the different functions is crucial for the different project’s success.
• Project management of several additive manufacturing projects
• Break down the product requirement specification to targets and deliverables for your project
• Assemble a project organization with the right roles/functions, change if needed
• Secure resources for your project from the line organization
• Daily steering of the projects, continuously follow up status and mitigate risks
• Escalate issues to the right level in the organization
• Report your project to the gate teams
• Coaching of your team members
Who are you?
• You have a master’s degree or similar
• You have several years of experience project managing development projects
• You are structured and like to have everything in order
• You like to be visible and enjoy a high speed
• You look for opportunities and exploit them
• You have high social skills
• You have earlier experience from 3D printing
• You speak English fluent
• You have basic knowledge of Swedish language
Join us on our journey into the future #Siemens
Your new job will be in a new exciting business field which is very dynamic, you will be working together with nice and passionate employees. Siemens is in the front-line of additive manufacturing and you will have big opportunity to influence the future of our business and products.
Don’t hesitate - apply today via siemens.se refnr 189128 and no later than 29th of November. The role is permanent and full time and you will be based in Finspång, Sweden. For questions about the role please contact recruiting manager Martin Lindbäck, +46 (122) 81770, email email@example.com or for questions about the recruitment process contact Lisa Lundeberg, +46 70 728 13 72, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trade Union representatives:
Veronica Andersson, Unionen, 0122-840 21
Simon Von Eckardstein, Sveriges Ingenjörer, 0122-842 24
Jan Lundgren, Ledarna, 0122-812 33
Kenth Gustavsson, IF Metall, 0122-815 25
Job ID: 189128
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Industrial Turbomachinery AB
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time