Looking for a challenge? We want you as a sales representative for our distribution products and system business.
Our Sales Representatives are the eyes and ears of our customers. They do not wait, but take the initiative. They transform “That sounds interesting!” into actual contracts, paving the way for new avenues of business. Join our team and we will give you the latest knowledge and plenty of scope for independent action and decision –making, help you become a reliable partner in customer relationships.
You can do a lot for us, like achieving more than you though possible. We make real what matters.
1. Collect and analysis all available market data
2. Promote all distribution products and system, solutions and services to related customers
3. Visit regularly and establish good and effective, long term relationship with the customer
4. Give and arrange technical support and service to customers
5. Responsible for budget fulfillment of the Vbez
6. Prepare regular biz report, customer visit report, project analysis report and customer development plan
7. Keep cost as low as possible
What you need to make real what matters:
1. Bachelor degree or above
2. More than 3 years' sales experience in relative business and experienced in project handling
3. Understand the power distribution industry, have customer resources
4. Understand Xi'an industrial and civil construction market
5. Self determination; Initiative, learning, business competence; Analysis capability
6. Good English skill
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens. We are looking forward to getting to know you. Apply NOW!
At Siemens, we value diversity as the inclusion of and collaboration of different thinking, background, experience, expertise and individual qualities across all organization levels and dimensions. We encourage and support our employees to develop their personal skills and strengths, regardless of gender identity, nationality, age, religious beliefs etc.. We believe diversity strengthens our innovative capacity, unleashes the potential of Siemens’ employees and thereby directly contributes to our business success.
Job ID: 189133
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time