Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Market Development Manager (m/w/d) for Enterprise Services Africa Region to develop our Enterprise Services business in Africa and to drive customer projects.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You proactively develop African markets enabling ES business by creating sales strategies and tactics, driving new projects forward, together with our sales colleagues and country managers or business partners in order to (over-)achieve the targets set for African Enterprise Services business
- You are responsible for managing complex, value-based solution offerings with focus on long term Value Partnerships in co-creation customer dialogues with either governments or individual hospitals or other healthcare facilities in Africa
- You coordinate customer sales activities and processes, both at the customer side as well as internally, to ensure that offerings are created and will lead to establishing long term Value Partnerships
- The setup, coordination and follow-up of project meetings, team briefing sessions and external customer meetings is also part of your new role
- You work closely with the wider global ES community and EMEA ES team, country organizations both in the Zones (FBA and MESA) responsible for Africa, and with the Direct Export Sales colleagues to drive the projects forward
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at Enterprise-Services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You hold a university degree in either economics, a technical or a medical subject
- You have long-term sales experience, ideally in large projects and/ or sales services, preferably in the Healthcare/ Life Science industry
- You have been responsible for leading customer negotiations. You can show evidence of developing successful customer relationships into tangible business results
- You are capable to develop new concepts/ solutions and collaborate with business partners based on customer requirements. Ideally you already gained consultative selling experience in a multi-cultural environment
- You have additional professional experience in leading or coordinating international/ cross-functional marketing, sales or project management teams and ideally good knowledge and experience of healthcare systems, economics and understanding of current trends and challenges
Your attributes and skills:
- You can show a distinctive solution attitude
- You are a team player and willing to travel to African countries (30-50% of time) and experience of doing business in Africa is preferred
- You communicate business fluent in English and also in French in order to communicate with the business community throughout Africa
- You have effective communication skills, interact and present at C-level / senior ministry representatives, as well as high interpersonal skills, openness and tolerance, “Can do”- mentality, a structured work method, strong capabilities to develop new concepts and communicate your ideas convincingly complete your profile
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities. Applications from individuals with disabilities
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Marlena Maier.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
To all recruitment agencies:
Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 189157
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time