- As team leader (f/m/d) you will lead an international team of at least 5 integrators.
- You coordinate the tasks of your team and support your team as a competent partner.
- Together you configure, integrate and validate complex systems for multimedia applications, network systems and video recording systems in trains.
- You coordinate and monitor the implementation of software concepts developed by us in clientprojects.
- Furthermore, you will check if our software solutions and documentations fulfill the requirements of our customers.
- Thanks to your regular reporting you are always informed about the progress of ongoing projects.
- Your success is based on a Master´s degree in Computer Science or a comparable field of study.
- You convince with several years of experience in the integration of distributed and complex software systems.
- Furthermore, you have strong expertise in the technical management of international and cross-located teams.
- You possess sound knowledge of the installation and administration of Linux systems as well as the installation and support of IP networks.
- Also, you are skilled in analyzing complex systems based on modeling languages (SysML/UML).
- As you will operate in an international environment you communicate confidently in German and English.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
Job ID: 189170
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time