Job title: ASP.Net Core Developer
With about 4,500 employees, Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited (STS) combines five units: Corporate Technology India, Functional Shared Services, Corporate Finance, Corporate Finance Audit, and Siemens Management Consulting.
Corporate Technology (CT) in India has over 3,000 professionals working in the area of software Research and Development. CT is a part of Siemens Corporate Technology, which is an innovation partner for the Siemens Divisions and shares a point of view in areas of strategic importance to Siemens, thereby ensuring its technological future.
This is your role. What part will you play?
· You will be responsible for Implements innovative Products and Solution Development processes and tools by utilizing the
· expertise in the field of responsibility.
· You will be responsible for Leads, develops and motivates a group of dedicated qualified employees and professionals to achieve the targets set.
· Ensures adherence to defined guidelines, processes and procedures, for the team assigned.
· Work with sharp minds from product & project management and drive end to end solutions independently by staying abreast of technology trends and industry best practices
· Expand your agile knowledge and work in the agile environment for doing incremental development and continuous improvements.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
Qualification: BE / B.Tech / MCA / ME / M.Tech
· You should have Hands on expertise and strong knowledge with 4-7 years of experience in Asp.net core, client-side frameworks, Web API/WCF development, Entity framework, and Database.
· You should have Hands on experience with messaging mechanisms like Rabbit MQ, messaging patterns among services etc.
· You should be Expertise in C#, unit testing and have sound understanding of design patterns and SOLID principles.
· You should have Experience in performance optimizations, and strong knowledge in deployment models
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Job ID: 189171
Organization: Internet of Things
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time