Mode of Employment: Limited
Your extra treasure of experience.
How will we travel, communicate, and use energy in the world of tomorrow? Work on the right answers with us. We are looking for bright minds – thinkers with a passion for practical matters. In short, people who can turn their questions and ours into exciting new discoveries. When you join our team as one of our working students, you will find many opportunities to get involved. Seize the chance to be part of our global network, make key contacts, and get your career as well as your personal life on the best track. Our teams are curious to meet you.
Change the future with us.
- As working student you help us to improve our software, our processes and our infrastructure
- You will be part of a SCRUM Team and gain useful experience and know-how for your future life
- You can introduce your ideas and discuss them with our software experts.
- You can communicate to people all over the world in our international project environment and learn how things happen in such a big agile project.
What you need to make real what matters.
- Start your career when you are studying Informatics or comparable
- Coding is your “thing” and nobody can compete with you in C# and/or C++
- English – no problem for you und natürlich kannst du auch Detusch
- You would love to work with an international agile team
- Convince us with your flexibility and if you like to work on complex problems and design creative solutions
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
if you wish to find out more about Siemens before applying.
if you have more questions please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 189175
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time