- Accurate and timely accounting service, by processing transactions in linewith the company regulations / guidelines, regarding Master data processes;
- Customer Master Data Maintenance;
- Vendor Master Data Maintenance;
- Contact and support Business Unit’s and external vendors or customers;
- Support team leader on current Projects;
- Daily quality checks;
- Improvement process proposal;
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Fluent in German, written and spoken (mandatory);
- English, written and spoken (would be a plus);
- Solid MS Office knowledge (word, excel and outlook);
- SAP knowledge is a plus;
- Team Player, with strong customer focus, results and quality orientation;
- Reliable and organized, with autonomy and strong communications skills;
- Ability to work under pressure, on a changing environment.
- Strong Analytical mindset
What else do I need to know?
At Siemens Portugal we offer the possibility to integrate a young, dynamic and very multicultural team and to grow within one of the most solid multinational companies operating in the market.
As a leading global engineering and technology services company, Siemens provides innovative solutions to help tackle the world’s major challenges in the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. That’s why we are always looking for curious, open-minded people, people who dare to ask tough questions. Like every Siemens employee worldwide. Are you in?
If this offer meets your professional aspirations, please submit your application
Job ID: 189178
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time