Organization: Mentor Graphics (Deutschland) GmbH
Department: Automotive Business Unit
Type: Full time / Limited
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
At Mentor – A Siemens Business, we are shaping the future of automotive embedded systems with our vision and team of innovative, dedicated, smart, hardware and software developers who passionate about creating extraordinary automotive solutions.
Join our team for an “Internship/Thesis in Requirements Management using Polarion” in our Office in Villingen-Schwenningen.
Requirements Management is one of the most important activities in the engineering area.
Every subsequent step (e.g. system and software architecture, implementation, verification and validation activities, etc.) is based on elicited and managed requirements.
In order to strengthen our processes, we would like to introduce Polarion as Requirements Management tool into our workflow.
Concepts such as traceability, configuration and change management, problem resolution management, and verification (test) management have to be developed, user and rights management shall be considered.
- Installation of Polarion on a dedicated server
- Configuration of Polarion with requested types, workflows, rights, …
- Extension of Polarion with necessary plugins and if needed own scripts
- Evaluation and development of concepts to support requirements from automotive standards, such as Automotive SPICE
- Identification of weaknesses and improvement opportunities
- Measurement of the performance of the server for high load usage
- Documentation of the developed concepts
- Creation of Trainings as needed
- Enrolled in a bachelor or master’s degree
- Good English skills
- Interest in traceable Requirements Engineering
- Interest in automotive quality standards
- Interest in tool configuration and integration
- Interest in JSON and/or Java technologies (Polarion)
Get in contact!
Sven Hassler (Development Engineer)
Mentor as a Siemens Business supports the Program “Job – Jobs ohne Barrieren” initiated by the Bundesministerium für Arbeit und Soziales. In cases of severe disability, applicants who are equally qualified will be given preferential consideration.
Job ID: 189188
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics (Deutschland) GmbH
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-time