Organization: Mentor Graphics (Deutschland) GmbH
Department: Automotive Business Unit
Type: Full time / Limited
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
At Mentor – A Siemens Business, we are shaping the future of automotive embedded systems with our vision and team of innovative, dedicated, smart, hardware and software developers who passionate about creating extraordinary automotive solutions.
Join our team for an “Internship/Thesis in Quality Measurement using Sonarqube” in our Office in Villingen-Schwenningen.
What you do not measure you cannot control: Measurement of metrics is vital to achieve quality and get reliable, reproducible results. Apart from static code analysis and test result examination, there are many things that can be measured to assure quality and to get an overview on the state of a project.
Sonarqube is an open source tool, which supports collecting and managing measurements, providing different views on the project state and historical data, and enabling the definition of quality gates.
- Installation of Sonarqube on a dedicated server
- Configuration of Sonarqube with widgets, rights management or project setup
- Extension of Sonarqube with necessary plugins and if needed own scripts
- Evaluation and development of concepts to support requirements from automotive standards, such as Automotive SPICE
- Identification of weaknesses and improvement opportunities
- Measurement of the performance of the server for high load usage
- Documentation of the developed concepts
- Creation of Trainings as needed
- Enrolled in a bachelor or master’s degree
- Good English skills
- Interest in measurement of (quality) metrics, combining and interpreting measurements
- Interest in data collection from various sources to measure metrics
- Interest in automotive quality standards
- Interest in tool configuration and integration
- Interest in automation capabilities using Jenkins
- Interest in JSON and/or Java technologiesSonarqube / Jenkins
Get in contact!
Sven Hassler (Development Engineer)
Mentor as a Siemens Business supports the Program “Job – Jobs ohne Barrieren” initiated by the Bundesministerium für Arbeit und Soziales. In cases of severe disability, applicants who are equally qualified will be given preferential consideration.
Job ID: 189191
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics (Deutschland) GmbH
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-time