- Ensure understanding of our customers technical requirements.
- Facilitate and assist in delivering construction work-packages.
- Ensure that construction solutions are designed and implemented efficiently and safely with minimal environmental impact
- Present ideas and project updates back to the wider Project team and Senior Management both within the Rail Infrastructure and Client environment.
- Develop outstanding customer relationship and collaboration building skills.
- Develop knowledge and skills in the preparation of Construction Project Delivery Schedules.
- Develop skills and knowledge in Construction Management of civil engineering projects which will include the design of Civil Engineering structures and systems, taking part in surveying activities and the use of GIS (geographical information systems) and CAD (computer aided design tools).
- Carry out work placements in specified technical and non-technical business functions.
- It’s a 5 year programme and during the scheme you will go to university part time to gain a Civil Engineering Degree.
- At the same time, you be working within our Siemens offices, client locations and site placements that will give you hands-on experience and exposure to the processes and practises that ensure construction projects are delivered successfully within Siemens
- Working with different teams, you will support a range of construction activities including Land surveying, structural design, construction management and environmental impact assessment surveys for live projects.
- Working on the job under mentorship, you will be able to compile work-based evidence and undergo assessments which will be used to support your qualification
- You will have a minimum of 3 A-levels or equivalent at C or above in maths and other STEM related subjects, flexible with excellent communication and methodological skills
- You think logically, willing to self-learn and research, and take a creative approach to problem solving
- You enjoy collaborating with others to find innovative solutions
- You can work independently, safely and responsibly; take ownership of challenges and ideas and are looking to develop your ability to drive and lead change
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent time management and organisation
- Identify with our values of Zero Harm, Innovative, Excellent and Responsible. We can teach you the knowledge on your apprenticeship however it also means a lot to us for you to align to our culture and behaviours.
- Continue your learning beyond college and get your degree debt-free whilst earning a salary of £20,000 per annum at the same time as well as an annual bonus!
- Have the chance to join a community of highly skilled engineers who will help you on your learning journey
- Stay at the forefront of innovation by joining Europe's leading engineering and technology company
- Join our flexible benefits scheme with access to private medical care, discounted cinema tickets and gym membership and so much more!
Job ID: 189211
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Limited
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time