We provide extensive high-quality and cost-efficient Purchase-to-Pay services from purchasing to the processing of outgoing payments.
We work with a strongly integrated system and a highly automated purchasing process
Our customers receive state-of-the-art, easy-to-use Purchase-to-Pay (P2P) services. We deliver maximum value to the business by driving P2P optimization and digitalization using our entrepreneurial approach, and we support our customers’ current and future business requirements with the help of our high level of process and automation competency.
Change the future with us
· You should achieve the agreed customer service levels and performance metrics associated with Invoice processing
· You are responsible to perform Custom Miro Booking team for Siemens Business Units and should able to handle reporting activities
· You Should have exposure in coordinating with business clients and with the division & providing end to end solution.
· You should ensure all process procedures are adhered while processing the invoices into the ERP for payments.
· You should work closely with Buyers/Front Office/Master Data to drive towards solutions years of P2P experience or Finance & accounting.
· You should have hands on experience and proficient knowledge of MS Office and SAP
· You are a fast learner and should be able to think analytically
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
· You are a graduate
· You are flexible to work in shifts
· You are self-determined , willing to learn ,have good communication skill, Team Player, customer focused and understand the company’s ethics & values
· You are proactive, self-motivated and motivating, result oriented, good oral and written communication
- You are able to liaise, coordinate well with colleagues and work as individual and team contributor
- You have technical hands-on knowledge on MS suite (MS Excel, MS Access intermediate knowledge)
We’ve got quite a lot to offer, how about you?
This role is in Bangalore where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 189247
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time