Looking for your next big challenge? We might be able to help you.
Your challenge will be…
The Engineering Base service is a Siemens wide service with about 500 users worldwide. Soon, a new customer named middle voltage will join with about 200 users.
Engineering Base (EB) is an application for the project planning of electrical constructions. It is used to plan switchgear and control gear down to the area of electrical wiring and in the background all project data is handled by a MSSQL database.
Your tasks will be...
- Major task will be the support of the Engineering Base users on operating system level. This means support in installation of the application / support in access to the application on terminal server.
- Incident management / Service Ticket handling.
- Bug reporting and communication with the application vendor (AUCOTEC).
- Setup new EB databases on the SQL Server.
- Update/Maintain EB databases using vendor tools.
- Support database owners with configuration of application.
- Maintain the EB user database
- Maintain the EB Wiki pages
- Take over basic server administration tasks, in case of absence of our server administrator.
Does this sound good? Our perfect candidate must have…
- Windows 10 - Skill level (Advanced)
- End user support Experience - Skill level (Advanced)
- Windows Server 2012R2 administration - Skill level (Medium)
- SQL server administration - Skill level (Medium)
- Experience with the collaboration in international teams - Skill level (Desired)
- Windows PowerShell - Skill level (Desired)
- Motivation to learn and work on new topics
Curious about our Tech hub?
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 700 employees with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, User Experience, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out: www.siemens.pt/lxtechhub
Our Office Perks
Fresh fruit and coffee, remote work, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, sushi&pizza days, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to foster agile working and innovation.
Job ID: 189248
Organization: Siemens Operations
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time