A Laboratory Technician position in Reagents Manufacturing team. This position is a manufacturing technician position in Specialty Reagents Organics Group, responsible for organic compounds production and testing.
Essential Knowledge, Skills and Abilities, Preferred Education, Experience:
• The individual should be able to understand basics of organic chemistry and analytical chemistry, should know how to handle chemicals, proteins and antibodies.
• The individual should be able to understand basics of organic synthesis and purification, should be able to apply this knowledge into daily production assignments.
• The individual should be able to manufacture critical reagents for a regulated diagnostics industry, utilizing the effective procedures and SOP’s, meeting quality requirements.
• The individual should be able to comply to all safety requirements.
• The individual is expected to understand and comply with the Quality System Regulation in order to meet all FDA, ISO and IVDD standards.
• The individual is required to have good documentation skills.
• The individual should be able to manage the work load assigned to meet manufacturing timelines.
• The individual is expected to learn, develop, plan, and execute projects with simple to complex features.
• Practical knowledge and utilization of Lean Manufacturing processes, SAP, Documentum, LIMS, Diagnostic instrument is a plus.
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
Job ID: 189283
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.