We are looking for a passionate and competent “Product Engineer” to join our engineering team in Shenyang or Huludao, for reciprocating compressor analysis and designing
What are my responsibilities?
The detailed job responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
· Fully understanding and ensuring correct selection (Application) of D-R reciprocating compressor and making professional technical agreement.
· Fully understand theory of reciprocating compressor and process system.
· Fully understanding and ensuring correct use and application of Dresser-Rand technology in DR China, especially in cylinder engineering, compressor packaging, lube oil console, vessel, and cooler engineering, control engineering and Torsional analysis.
· Providing engineering support to all needs of the Supply Chain Management, parts sales, manufacturing and service to ensure all of them meet DR engineering specifications
· Keeping update research and development activities within Global and using these to benefit for plant manufacture processes.
· Finish the other assignments of the department manager.
· Obey the HSE policy, safety regulars and safety operating procedures. Receive HSE training & education given by the company to enhance the safety awareness. Do not make any violation of operating.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- The Project / Application Engineer will at least hold a degree in Mechanical Engineering. Knowledge of reciprocating compressor and process system.
- An in-depth knowledge of products is required including special knowledge of reciprocating and technology will be preferred.
- A strong knowledge of general mechanical engineering, drafting, such as AutoCAD and UG NX, and PC process is necessary.
- Fluency in English and Mandarin is essential.
- Minimum 3-year working experience in heavy process compressor industry or equivalent.
- In addition, the holder of this position will have experience in engineering document control and manufacture related products.
- Excellent interpersonal skill and strong communication abilities, both oral and written with internal and external customers.
- a good team worker.
What else do I need to know?
At Siemens, we value diversity as the inclusion of and collaboration of different thinking, background, experience, expertise and individual qualities across all organization levels and dimensions. We encourage and support our employees to develop their personal skills and strengths, regardless of gender identity, nationality, age, religious beliefs etc.. We believe diversity strengthens our innovative capacity, unleashes the potential of Siemens’ employees and thereby directly contributes to our business success.
Job ID: 189323
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time