Business Graduate – Siemens Healthineers Career Discovery Programme
Discover what you are capable of and join the Siemens Healthineers Career Discovery Program Great Britain & Ireland, based in our headquarters in Surrey.
As one of the most innovative and influential players in Medical Technology, we offer ambitious Business Graduates a chance to help shape the future of healthcare.
An estimated five million patients worldwide everyday benefit from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine as well as digital health and enterprise services. Our success comes from our people – we are around 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries who are passionate about innovating the future of healthcare.
We are looking for 3 Business Graduates to join our October 2020 Program who:
• Bring curiosity and the ability to adapt to new or changing circumstances
• Are resilient, can overcome obstacles, and learn from mistakes
• Are results-oriented and aspire to make an impact
• Enjoy collaborating with diverse colleagues while using sensitivity and courage
• Are drawn to new approaches to solve problems or seize opportunities
• Have graduated or are about to successfully graduate with a minimum of a 2:2 degree in a business management related degree or have completed medical or clinical based training such as radiography and are now looking to move into a business environment
• May already have relevant work experience or exposure to Sales, Project Management, Operations Management, Marketing or Quality Management, though this is desirable and not essential
What’s in it for you?
Over two very exciting years, you will gain the skills and knowledge you need to become our business leaders of the future. What makes our program unique is the chance to take responsibility for high profile projects which provide you with senior-level visibility and the ability to influence and design your own learning and career journey.
During the two-year graduate program, you will:
• Complete 4x six-months rotational placements across business units within Sales, Service, Project Management, Marketing & Communications, Business Excellence, Commercial, and more
• Complete a schedule of key learning modules which have been developed to provide the fundamental skills that will be required as a basis for your future career
• Work on business-wide projects
• Have a business mentor at your side who will offer guidance to support your development journey
• Join in Corporate Social Responsibility activities
We offer a competitive salary, 26 days annual holiday, 2 paid volunteering days per year and access to our flexible benefits from private medical insurance to gym memberships.
In addition, we provide a flexible and dynamic environment with the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives and you will join a diverse network of graduate and early career professionals.
So if this sounds like the opportunity that you are looking for ‒ look no further and apply now!
Job ID: 189351
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens plc
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time