What are my job responsibilities?
- Completes a range of professional studies, analysis and concepts, in Manufacturing according to defined targets and processes, in an assigned area of work, an assigned team or organization unit.
- Setup new facility and ensure smooth operations of equipment and manufacturing lines
- Implements or administers Manufacturing policies, guidelines, programs and standards, in organization unit(s) assigned.
- Contributes to unit´s budget planning and completes Manufacturing related reporting.
- Advices business accountable management of the unit, in all Manufacturing related issues.
- Plans and completes unit related Manufacturing projects.
- Adheres to quality standards in Manufacturing operations and processes. (Certification processes eg ISO9001, NADCAP etc)
- Analyzes workflow environment and proposes improvements to management.
- Prepares and contributes to contractual matters, with external parties (i.e. vendors, clients).
- Ensures effective cooperation with both, internal and external stakeholders; clarifies issues.
- Keeps abreast of industry and legal, workplace safety trends.
- May oversee - specific - activities of Manufacturing Operators, without leading the team.
- Support setup of facility
- Ensure integration and deployment of manufacturing network across equipment
- Ensure equipment are maintained at required operationally standards
- Responsible for operational team
- Any ad-hoc duties assigned
What do I need to do to qualify for this role?
- Degree in Mechanical or Manufacturing Engineering or equivalent
- Min 5 years of relevant experience
- Understand production process
- Knowledge of Additive Manufacturing / 3D printing environment will be an added advantage
- Understand Siemens digital portfolio (eg Teamcenter, SIMATIC IT)
- Needs to take initiative and be self-motivated
Job ID: 189352
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time