Job title: Oracle LDAP
Before our software developers write even a single line of code, they have to understand what drives our customers. What is the environment? What is the user story based on? Implementation means – trying, testing, and improving outcomes until a final solution emerges. Knowledge means exchange – discussions with colleagues from all over the world. Join our team and enjoy the freedom to think in completely new categories.
This is your role. What part will you play?
- Implements innovative Products and Solution Development processes and tools by utilizing his/herexpertise in the field of responsibility.
- Ensures adherence to defined guidelines, processes and procedures, for the team assigned.
- Coordinates activities performed by the assigned team of professionals and technicians and controls execution according to the organizational guidelines.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
· You should have experience 3 to 5 years
· You should have experience in Server 2012 R2, Installation and Operation
· You should have experience in Server 2008 R2, In stallation and Operation
· You should have experience in fujitsu Server View Operation Manager / iRMC
· You should have experience in WSUS - Windows Server Update Services, Installation, Configuration and Operation
· You should have experience in Microsoft Hyper-V, Installation, Configuration and Operation
· You should have experience in Backup solution ( Veritas Backup Exec and Veeam )
· You should have experience in Networking essentials: Cisco, Radius, Client Certificates, TCP/IP protocol stack (addressing, routing)
· You should have experience in Printing / Spooling
· MyIT > Support-Tool
· NetPro > Support-Tool
· Microsoft Access for our Database administration
· Active Directory / OU’S, Policy
· UPS / USV
· Language English
· Current Windows client and server operating systems
· Name resolution services (DNS, WINS)
· You should have experience in Networking components (switches, hubs, routers, SFP)
· Cabling / Hardware: FO, Cooper.
· You should have experience in Intel based server/client hardware technologies and peripherals (printers, plotters, scanners, etc.)
· MS Office
· Cyclical check of hardware (clients, server, peripheries)
· You must Troubleshoot in case of hardware problems in co-operation with RSS
· Client support in case of installation / new additional software
· Support of standard software (Windows Operating System, Office Applications, etc.)
· Requirements engineering, analysis and design as well as technical documentation (functional and technical specification).
· Development, enhancement and optimization of application using Visual Basic script and Active Server Pages.
· Experience in VB script, ASP, Active Directory & Oracle LDAP
· Microsoft LDAP and AD. Server maintenance
· Development know of Visual basic
· Familiar with Oracle RDBMS.
· User support, Bug Fixing and change management (processing of service/change requests including communication with users/customers).
· We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is based in Gurgaon, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity, and help us craft tomorrow.
Job ID: 189357
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time