Roles & Responsibilities -
- We are looking for an expert Electronics Developers for our SI LP Development group with a focus on EMC-compliant design has the responsibility to develop EMC-compliant electronic products, components or circuit parts.
- You will play a groundbreaking role in the design and configuration of magnetic components.
- You will take responsibility for EMC topics such as standardization (e.g. network standards) or the optimization of circuit layouts in terms of intrinsic immunity and interference emissions.
- You will design power electronics circuits, such as DC-DC converters, rectifiers or inverters.
- Working independently, you will carry out safe laboratory tasks such as the commissioning and testing of the hardware developed.
- You will be trained onsite to help you be more equipped.
- We would like to learn more about you if you are Graduate Engineer in Electrical/ Electronics Background with 3 to 5 yrs Experience in R&D space
- Your ambitious track record includes professional experience in the development of power electronics systems.
- You have in-depth knowledge of magnetic components, materials and their mathematical descriptions.
- You have very good knowledge of calculating and simulating various problems from electromagnetic field theory.
- You can demonstrate knowledge of circuit design and circuit simulation in the area of power electronics.
- Team skills, the ability to work independently and a talent for communication round off your profile.
- Even if you do not yet possess all the required qualifications or are already more highly qualified, we nevertheless look forward to receiving your application and will try to tailor the job profile accordingly.
Make your mark in our exciting world of Siemens
This role is based in Aurangabad where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – craft shape of things to come.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow. Find out more about department at: website department and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 189366
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time