Job Title: R&D Engineer (Power system protection) 电力系统保护研发工程师
Department: Research & Development
Location： Nanjing, China
Responsibilities / Duties
You will have the opportunity to use the full range of your professional experience to support the development of Power Automation Software. You will be responsible for designing, developing, documentation, troubleshooting and debugging software.
- Product development / support of project management
- Execution of product development
- New technology study and verification
- Support to customer projects regarding detail issues
- Preparation and implementation of production acceptance and customer acceptance
Contacts / Interfaces
- R&D Team within SPA and in Headquarters
- Bachelor degree or above in Electrical Engineering or Computer science related.
- English – Advanced level in spoken and written
- Chinese – Expert level in spoken and written
- >2 years working experience in Power System protection or Electricity related industry
- Development experience on embedded system
- Better to have development experience on protection such as line differential protection, transformer differential protection, feeder protection, generator protection etc.
- Domain knowhow in Electrical engineering and Power system protection.
- Good at C/C++ programming. Python and Matlab will be a plus.
- Familiar with embedded system such as VxWorks/uCOS/Linux etc.
- Good development skills such as diagnostic and debugging
- Good at communication and coordination
Job ID: 189371
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Power Automation Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time