Siemens AG Corporate Technology department is looking for students for the internship “Modelling of welding processes”.
You will be involved in international projects and will take part in development and application of numerical models of welding, additive and allied processes using state-of-the-art software packages.
You will have a good chance to obtain a work experience in international company, see how Siemens works from inside.
Corporate Technology department is the best place to start your career. We are waiting for talented young people with light in the eyes wishing to implement their engineer creativity.
· Strong knowledge of welding processes theory
· Basic knowledge of materials science, theory of plasticity
· Common understanding of the engineering processes (design, calculation, manufacturing)
· Experience with CAE systems like ABAQUS, ANSYS, NX.
· Desire to learn new and overcome difficulties
· English language (Intermediate of higher)
Would be advantage
· Programming skills (C++, Python)
· Experience with welding modelling approaches
· Knowledge of additive processes (SLM, LMD)
· Salary based on interview
· Part-time work, flexible work schedule, remote work ability
· Moscow, metro stations Tulskaya (~13 min), Paveletskaya (~20 min)
About Corporate Technology:
Being the central unit of Siemens AG - Corporate Technology provide research and development investigations to business units of Siemens AG. The department is represented in different countries around the world: Germany, USA, Russia, India, China, United Kingdom and others. About 3 thousand high qualified employees around the world work on more than 50 fields of applied engineering science.
Job ID: 189401
Organization: Corporate Technology
Company: OOO Siemens
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Part-time