The Business Unit Distributed Systems is a leading provider of products, systems, solutions and services for the economical, reliable and intelligent distribution of electrical energy. As a proven partner for the construction and extension of an efficient and sustainable grid infrastructure Distribution Systems offers a comprehensive portfolio to utilities, industry and infrastructure clients all over the world.
The working environment of Distribution Systems is right in the middle of the Siemens strategy *Electrification-Automation-Digitalization-. Our product portfolio contains gas- and air insolated medium voltage switchgears, low voltage distribution boards, bus bars as well as battery systems, eMobility charging infrastructure and related services. In Hungary we have a very strong market position and are growing our business successfully for the last years. Our team is highly motivated, top qualified and delivers excellence performance every day.
Let us jointly contribute to a great electrical infrastructure in Hungary, including a sustainable eMobility charging infrastructure as well as future proven battery systems. Become a part of our global team from Distribution Systems, heading our business in Hungary, closely cooperating with the other Siemens units as well as the international Siemens community. As head of Distribution Systems you report directly to the country CEO and interact with the regional head of Distribution Systems in Vienna.
What kind of tasks will you have?
· Apply the global/regional strategy to the local market needs
· Prepare and maintain a business plan that supports the strategy and follow up the realization
· Steer the business unit’s daily operation in offering and execution phase
· Identify business potential on the market and develop it into concrete sales opportunities
· Define sales strategies, manage sales activities and sell personally at all customer levels
· Participate in market development activities: solution presentations, trade fairs, conferences and workshops
· Interact with customers, partners and suppliers to the benefit of the business
· Safeguard customer satisfaction during all phases of the relationship
· Manage internal and external stakeholders of the business unit, national and international
· Monitor market trends and activities
· Secure the Siemens quality expectations in all processes
· Create harmonious working environment: train and mentor staff and motivate all team members to perform efficiently
· Support employees in fulfilling their jobs in accordance with the regulations of the EHS management systems
What makes you stand out?
· University degree in electrical engineering
· Fluent business English
· At least 5 years of experience in sales
· Manager / team leader experience
· Working experience in energy industry (preferably distribution system)
· Good communication skills
· Business development experience
· Excellent presentation skills
· Proactive and energetic personality with a high degree of self-motivation
· Agile personality
· Good network in the energy sector
What do we consider as an advantage?
· German language knowledge
· Project management background
In addition to providing a competitive benefit package and a modern, international work environment, we are respectful inclusive and diverse. We worship performance, celebrate individual contributions and different ways of thinking.
Job ID: 189407
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Budapest M2 Permanent Establishment
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time