Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with
opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and
professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Business Development Manager (m/f/d) to develop and implement business and commercial activities for Enterprise Performance Solutions.
We are looking for enthusiasts who want to design and deliver a change management process enabled by real-time operations technology and consulting to transform hospitals into highly efficient organizations with the human element in mind.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
· In your role you independently coordinate the market research activities and the market planning for EPS and derive important information for the business model definition as well as partner negotiations
· You develop new business ideas and work with Portfolio Management on technical feasibility
· You are responsible for partner negotiations, you establish business partner and customer contracts, and you are responsible for onboarding strategic platform partners
· You ensure that our partner processes are Siemens compliant and you are responsible for partner relationships
· You independently develop pricing models for the new customer solution
· You define and support marketing activities for internal and external promotion of Enterprise Performance Solutions (EPS), coordinating multiple internal and external stakeholders
· You always reflect the impact your activities can have on other business units at Siemens Healthineers and work closely with colleagues in whose areas you identify synergies
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at Enterprise Services.
Your qualifications and experience:
· You have a Master's degree (or equivalent) in Business Administration or Medicine, ideally combined with an MBA
· You have many years of relevant experience in the healthcare industry with a good understanding of Digital Health
· You can quickly grasp and break down complex issues and involve important stakeholders.
· Orchestrating teams in matrix organizations is one of your strengths
· You have a sound understanding of the hospital IT environment and ideally experience in product development, strategy, sales or business development
· You have experience in working in technical-commercial teams (with doctoral students, innovators and researchers in the medical-technical environment)
Your attributes and skills:
· You are fluent in English and German, spoken and written, further language skills are advantageous
· Outstanding analytical skills, strong interpersonal skills and negotiation skills are also part of your core competencies
· Your presentation style is certainly winning
· You are willing to travel for business reasons (~ 30%)
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical
technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven
to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the
globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the
areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and
molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities. Applications from individuals with disabilities
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Sabine Reiter.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Job ID: 189422
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time