Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with
opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and
professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Solution Expert (m/f/diverse) to support our regions in establishing a solid customer base for our Enterprise Performance Solution and support its future development and growth.
We are looking for enthusiasts who want to design and deliver a change management process enabled by real-time operations technology and consulting to transform hospitals into highly efficient organizations with the human element in mind.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You are an expert in Enterprise Performance Solutions and support regional sales and marketing teams with your expertise in presenting and explaining our solution.
- You initiate and sustain a trustworthy relationship with potential EPS customers by explaining the functionality and benefits of the solution
- You focus on building a solid customer network and funnels for our solution, primarily addressing the C-level of our customers - all in close coordination with regional sales colleagues.
- You add value by transforming business opportunities into long-term contracts
- Your role will include market research activities in joint interaction with our Business Development and Portfolio Solution Management teams.
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at Enterprise-Services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a master's degree in business administration or medicine, ideally combined with an MBA.
- You have many years of professional experience in the healthcare industry and have ideally worked in a hospital environment.
- You have acquired a solid understanding of digital technologies
- You have extensive practical experience in the healthcare market and in explaining and selling complex product solutions, including digital services.
Your attributes and skills:
- You are fluent in German and English, both spoken and written, further language skills are advantageous.
- "We listen more than we talk": empathy and good listening skills are an important part of your personal skills to understand and translate customer needs.
- We are looking for people with an open attitude who can flexibly switch between strategic thinking and operative action.
- Your working style includes analytical thinking and very good presentation skills.
- You are willing to travel for business reasons (~ 60%)
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities. Applications from individuals with disabilities
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Sabine Reiter.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Job ID: 189425
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time