Enlighted Inc. Who we are.
In the heart of Silicon Valley, recently acquired by Siemens, we are primed for future growth by redefining Smart Buildings. Enlighted is a trailblazer bringing commercial buildings into the IoT — and we’re looking for the brightest minds out there to help drive that transformation. We’re not just a sensor company, but a data and connectivity company with the big mission of helping our customers meet their sustainability challenges while saving both money and time. Our innovative lighting control systems are already delivering energy savings of up to 85% at a large — and growing — number of Fortune 500 companies. But that’s only the beginning. Our IoT platform for smart buildings with our game-changing sensor technology which collects data in real-time, Enlighted is building exciting use cases for our clients.
We have been honoured with numerous accolades including 2019 Frost and Sullivan - Best Practices Award, Sapphire Award's Illuminator of the Year and SSL Smart Lighting Project Award, 2018 IoT Global Award, 2018 Cleantech Company of t
he Year, JPM Securities "Efficient Fifty" and 2017 Technology Headlines Company of the Year.
Enlighted’s mission is to help our customers reach long-range sustainability goals while saving money and increasing efficiency. With our first-in-class sensor and analytics platform, we provide smart energy solutions for commercial environments, saving customers up to 90% in energy costs while improving the comfort of workspaces and the efficiency of the people who work in them.
What is the purpose of this role?
Enlighted is defining the intersection of Big Data and the Internet of Things. Join us in delivering IoT nodes that change the way people interact with the built environment. As a hardware product professional, you'll empower our customers to enhance workplaces with workflow, utilization, location, security, and energy insights based on data not available with any other IOT platform. Our platform is so brilliant, it pays for itself through energy savings. That's why 10% of the Fortune 500 install Enlighted in their facilities. We're looking for an ambitious leader with experience collaborating with customers and partners to create value. As a product manager, you will lead our company in taking a ‘customer first’ mindset, and push customer-centric focus into everything we do.
What you will be doing:
- Lead the company by driving a customer-focused, agile, and fun approach to hardware product management.
- Create and communicate vision, roadmap, and detailed product requirements.
- Develop and manage the entire hardware product life cycle by working with Marketing, Supply Chain, Customer Success, Hardware and Software Engineering, etc. to ensure customer and stakeholder success.
- Collaborate with customers and partners to connect hardware designs with data capture to drive business value for our customers.
- Assess the competitive landscape and keep up-to-date on the latest trends to decide when to form hardware partnerships and when to build our own hardware that is years ahead of anything else on the market.
- Measure your success, defining operational metrics for each of your responsibilities.
- Collaborate with larger Siemens to scale hardware deployments globally
What you must have
- You have 7+ years of experience envisioning, specifying, and shipping hardware.
- You insist on making data driven decisions and drive your team to invest in data to inform future decisions.
- You operate at warp speed, and can drive the pace of the company to its limits.
- You are a master storyteller. You can craft an amazing storyboard that turns into a compelling narrative, and subsequent sales pitch. You know how to match the message to your audience.
- You know how to leverage data to make decisions and drive growth. You can also present the data to a C-Level person or an engineer.
- You are a chess-master with strategy, and are always three steps ahead of the competition.
- No detail is too small, you are hands-on when needed, and you have a relentless drive to fit all of the small details into the big picture.
- Bachelor of Science degree. MS or PhD a plus.
- Passionate, entrepreneurial spirit and a desire to work in a fast-paced environment. Decide fast.
- Experience with the built environment, IoT, electrical engineering, and/or lighting is a big plus.
Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
· As part of our recruiting process, if you are selected to move forward, our Talent Acquisition Recruiter will be reaching out to you to complete a digital interview. Our OnDemand Digital Interview will allow you to showcase your sales skills beyond your resume at your convenience!
Job ID: 189453
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Enlighted, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.