This position will provide technical pre/post-sale support to the North America Sales team out of the Dallas, TX or Chicago, IL office. As an Applications Engineer, you will be contributing to the success of a team of applications engineers and account managers by increasing the deployment of Mentor software within the North America account base. The primary focus will be on Mentor tools that support system design including schematic capture, printed circuit board layout, simulation, constraint management, and data management.
The Application Engineer will be responsible for:
• Enabling customers to use and deploy the Mentor family of printed circuit board design and signal integrity software in pre and post-sales situations. Assisting customers with software evaluation and benchmarks when required.
• Provide technical support for both Pre & past sales such as sales presentations, product demonstrations, trade shows, and seminars
• Establish and manage technical relationships with customers, partners, and industry leaders
• Work closely with Sales, Marketing, and Product Managers in creating Sales Presentation, Marketing materials, and perform Technical Demo and live seminars. Communicating technical requirements to product marketing to help product development.
• Reduce sales cycle by helping account teams drive the sales process with strategic accounts
• Serve as a Subject Matter Expert & advisor to the account teams & customers
• Work with management to ensure the efficient collection and analysis of customer information and market data while ensuring effective communication of the requested information to management
• Participate in strategic and tactical planning as related to the region, and the driving and closing of business
• Knowledge in competitors’ products and its features, different technologies is a big plus
• Assisting Account Managers to determine sales execution strategy by identifying and qualifying the match-up between customer needs and Mentor ’ software products.
Job ID: 189458
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Corporation
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.