Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Student Program (SSP)
We are a leading global software company dedicated to the world of computer aided design, 3D modeling and simulation—helping innovative global manufacturers design better products, faster! With the resources of a large company, and the energy of a software start-up, we have fun together while creating a world class software portfolio. Our culture encourages creativity, welcomes fresh thinking and focuses on growth, so our people, our business, and our customers can achieve their full potential.
- Currently enrolled as an undergraduate student in the metro Detroit area, and able to work from Livonia, MI without relocation assistance
- Individual career development planning
- Networking with our global leaders
- Leadership opportunities
- Professional and technical workshops
- Energetic student community
- Competitive hourly rate
- Paid volunteer time off
- Employee discounts at our top customer sites
- Potential for full time offers after university graduation and completion of the program
The partner marketing intern will assist the Global Solution Partner Marketing team to execute tasks in supporting our ecosystem of over 1200 Siemens Solution Partners and their efforts in marketing to Small and Medium sized businesses (SMB). Work will include but not be limited to analyzing marketing performance data, deriving strategies to increase adoption of digital marketing amongst partners, and communicating key information to partners in compelling ways. The intern should have a solid understanding of digital marketing, be highly organized and detail-oriented as well as self-motivated, goal-oriented and possess good interpersonal communication skills. You will champion projects including the following efforts:
- Explore Siemens marketing performance data to inform partner marketing strategies and communications topics, uncovering best practices, popular and underutilized content, and general opportunities for improvement.
- Assist with ongoing communications campaign to captivate the attention of over 1200 Siemens Solution Partners around the globe, providing them with critical information and instruction to help increase adoption of effective marketing techniques. Tactics will include:
o Social media outreach
o Explanatory video production
o Thought leadership articles
o Instructional presentations
- Survey partners to solicit topics of interest and assess effectiveness of global partner marketing program.
- GPA of a 3.0 or higher
- Eligible to work in the U.S. without current or future sponsorship from the company
- Has completed or currently enrolled in classes related to marketing, digital marketing, communications, or related fields
- Major in Marketing / Communications / English preferred
- Strong, polished oral and written communications skills
- Basic understanding and working experience with Microsoft Office tools including Excel and PowerPoint.
- Basic familiarity with video editing.
- Ability to work part-time throughout the entire academic year, beginning in Spring 2020, with potential to intern full time in summer 2020
Job ID: 189461
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Product Lifecycle Management Software Inc.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Either
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.