- Execute the assigned “Design to Order” tasks. This will include the development of new 3D & 2D mechanical designs required for a respective project.
- Work with the factory manufacturing team to diagnose and resolve engineering issues.
- Complete the assigned “Product Support” tasks based on identified Non-Conformances and design errors. This will include update and correction of existing assemblies that have been found defective during assembly or commissioning operations.
- Manage the assigned list of materials and mechanical assemblies needed to fulfill the technical requirements of the project. Create Bills of Materials, develop new assemblies, validate functionality and release the part/assemblies to production.
- Provide feedback as needed to the Siemens LV MCC R&D team based on effectiveness of the design library and market trends where gaps in our technical offer have been identified.
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Strong work ethic and willingness to do what it takes to get the job done with high quality and in a professional manner.
- BS in Engineering (prefer Mechanical).
- 3+ years experience in 3D modeling of parts and assemblies in 3D software (Teamcenter, Solidworks, Creo, Unigraphics/NX). NX is preferred.
- 2 years experience of Autocad
- 1 year Experience with MRP (Material Requirements Planning) solutions (SAP, Oracle).
- 1 year experience working with “Bill of Materials”.
- Ability to multitask, managing large workloads and business demands.
- An ideal candidate is detailed orientated and able to embrace a culture of quality.
- Less than 10% travel required
- Experience with MRP (Material Requirements Planning) solutions (SAP, Oracle).
- Experience in design, manufacturing or quality of Medium Voltage/Low voltage equipment.
- Experience with programming languages (visual basic, java)
Experience in manufacturing, quality or test areas.
- Experience with cloud based CRM (Customer Relationship Management) solutions (Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics).
Job ID: 189463
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.