Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Student Program (SSP)
We are a leading global software company dedicated to the world of computer aided design, 3D modeling and simulation— helping innovative global manufacturers design better products, faster! With the resources of a large company, and the energy of a software start-up, we have fun together while creating a world class software portfolio. Our culture encourages creativity, welcomes fresh thinking and focuses on growth, so our people, our business, and our customers can achieve their full potential.
Currently we’re recruiting for our Spring and Summer 2020 Strategic Student Program. Our student positions will allow you to find a career path that most inspires you. Here, you will apply your education to solve real-world problems, and turn theory into practice. At Siemens, our goal is to empower our students to become the next leaders of our company.
We have positions available in Product Marketing, Technical Marketing, and Global Marketing. More information on our specific roles are included in this document.
· Currently enrolled as an undergraduate student
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Authorized to work in the United States without the need for future or current sponsorship by the company
- Preferred sophomore or later status
- Able to work from Livonia, MI without relocation assistance
- Paid volunteer time off
- Employee discounts at our top customer sites
- Networking with our global leaders
- Mentorship from senior engineers
- Individual career development planning
- Professional and technical workshops
- Leadership opportunities
- Potential for full time offers after university graduation and completion of the program
Online Marketing Co-op
The technology partner strategy intern will assist the Strategy organization in building and supporting the Siemens Software’s technology partner ecosystem. Siemens’ technology partner ecosystem includes large and small companies developing software, hardware, machine tools, computers and peripherals that are complementary to Siemens products. Work will include research, strategy development, marketing material development, process automation, and competitive analysis. The intern should be excited about technology application, collaborate well, be highly organized and detail-oriented as well as self-motivated, goal-oriented and possess good interpersonal communication skills. The intern will champion projects that will:
· Research current technology partners with emphasis on understanding complementary product offering
· Utilize a partner resource management system to capture, manage, analyze, and communicate data on partners and partner success
· Develop and implement process automation to manage a large and growing partner ecosystem
· Develop relationships with partners and champion joint marketing programs.
· Create and edit marketing and partner program material
· Investigate new opportunities and recommend new strategies to provide program value to partners and Siemens
· GPA of a 3.0 or higher
· Eligible to work in the U.S. without current or future sponsorship from the company
· Has completed or currently enrolled in classes related to marketing, digital marketing, communications, or related fields
· Major in Business / Marketing / Communications preferred
· Strong, polished oral and written communications skills
· Basic understanding and working experience with Microsoft Office tools
Job ID: 189464
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Product Lifecycle Management Software Inc.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Either
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.