Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Student Program (SSP)
Discover your career with us at Siemens Industry Software Inc!
We are a leading global software company dedicated to the world of computer aided design, 3D modeling and simulation— helping innovative global manufacturers design better products, faster! With the resources of a large company, and the energy of a software start-up, we have fun together while creating a world class software portfolio. Our culture encourages creativity, welcomes fresh thinking and focuses on growth, so our people, our business, and our customers can achieve their full potential.
We’re currently recruiting interns for our Spring and Summer 2020 Strategic Student Program. Our internship positions will allow you to find a career path that most inspires you. Here, you will apply your education to solve real-world problems, and turn theory into practice. At Siemens, our goal is to empower our students to become the next leaders of our company.
have positions available in software development, user experience, data
management, technical marketing, engineering consulting, and research &
design innovation. More information on our specific roles are included in this
· Currently enrolled as an undergraduate student
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Authorized to work in the United States without the need for future or current sponsorship by the company
- Preferred sophomore or later status
- Able to work from Livonia, MI or Phoenix, AZ without relocation assistance
- Paid volunteer time off
- Employee discounts at our top customer sites
- Networking with our global leaders
- Mentorship from senior engineers
- Individual career development planning
- Professional and technical workshops
- Leadership opportunities
- Potential for full time offers after university graduation and completion of the program
Global Sales Analyst Intern
The Hub Sales Quality Assurance Analyst pilot program will be developed and run leveraging the Siemens Internship program. The Intern chosen for this role will work closely with the leadership and operations specialist of the Global Hub Sales team.
The program will evaluate each Hub Sales team, including Demand Qualification, Prospecting and Inside Sales. The analyst will assess the teams for process quality, efficiency and messaging. The position will include looking at reporting, identifying trends, and then examining what is happening in the field to either improve or extend best practices to other parts of the world.
The analyst will be responsible for making recommendations based on their findings and then working with the training and readiness leader to implement changes and new processes. This role will include analysis, call log and recording reviews, documentation development, and elements of training.
- Our Intern will learn and be exposed to:
- Real world business activities and process improvement in a corporate environment
- Hands on use of common business software and systems such as Salesforce.com, SAP, and PowerPoint
- Corporate meeting etiquette
- Using various business systems to extract, analyze, and report on data that helps drive a multi-billion-dollar business
- Understanding of the telephony and other systems that power an inside sales organization
- Essential Functions:
- Call monitoring and written assessments, i.e. branding and messaging
- Reviewing and monitoring data-points provided through our InContact call system
- Reviewing and monitoring data points provided Salesforce.com
- Comparing data against required goals to identify performance and process gaps
- Reviewing and aligning call activity to points tracking for compensation
- Producing daily, weekly, and monthly reports
- Skills and Abilities Required:
- Analytical and critical thinking skills
- Ability to spot patterns across many data-sets
- Great communication and listening skills
- Knowledge and ability to use Excel
- Highly developed organizational skills
- Computer literacy
- Attention to detail
- Spanish comprehension a plus
Job ID: 189476
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Product Lifecycle Management Software Inc.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-Time temporary
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.