1) Provides financial support, consultation, training, and guidance to Business Leaders. Improves and implements the strategic direction of the operations. Has ultimate accountability and provides the highest level of advices and recommendations to the management.
2) Oversees the implementation and monitoring of internal controls to ensure that the financial activities meet organization's short and long-term business objectives and comply with regulations, principles and standards.
3) Siemens controlling activities may includes: financial analysis and planning; reporting; taxation; insurance; credit control; accounts payable and receivable; inventory and costs control; budgeting and forecasting.
4) Lead, direct, evaluate and develop a team of financial professionals cross TP China to ensure the implementation of corporate financial processes and systems; maximizes the quality of financial reporting and analysis.
5) Being business partner, share related expertise and experience with other departments to achieve strategic objective.
1）At least 5 years management experience, and have
lead a small team
2）3 years working experience in joint venture or related companies.
3）Bachelor degree or above, major in Finance
Job ID: 189483
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens High Voltage Circuit Breaker Co., Ltd., Hangzhou
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time