Siemens Smart Infrastructures, Low Voltage Products Division, is looking for a National Account Manager to manage the AD/IMark Accounts. This person will travel 50-60% of the time to our Channel partners’ locations to meet the needs of our customers and achieve expectations.
The location for the position is flexible although Atlanta would be preferred.
• Develop a National account plan that identifies and prioritizes opportunities to profitability increase share of wallet and revenue growth. Align internally with BU’s and other stakeholders.
• Drive supporting sales activities via local sales representation and in collaboration with region sales management, including agent organizations.
• Understand the Strategic objectives of the named account and key strengths / challenges to build an aligned Siemens offering to the account.
• Participate and attend local, regional, and national meetings involving named accounts including AD/Imark, NAED, and National Account Meetings as needed.
• Present the Siemens (SI PSS) organization and offerings to multiple levels in the named account to become preferred supplier and gain top of mind recall on entire range of offerings.
• Manage the digital and/or online activity and engage the Online Execution Team as needed for named accounts in order to grow Siemens presence and sales online.
• Manage and develop Programs and Investments for named account and commercial agreements to enhance collaboration and drive business growth.
• Coordinate activities for the named accounts at all Branches, Groups, Regions, and OpCos with local Sales and Channel teams to achieve objectives at all named account locations.
• Develop and execute proper forecast and demand planning in order to enhance operational efficiencies. Participate in monthly S&OP Sessions as needed.
• Monthly reporting on revenue/bookings/forecasting expected on account performance. Participate in Quarterly QBR and MDR calls with Global PTM.
• Utilize a disciplined sales process to include target account planning, and coordinate project quotation pipeline development with Sales.
• Build long term trustful relationships with key executive stakeholders at named accounts. Support Executive relationship Program and set-up virtual team (all internal stakeholders) to support the named account.
• Provide SI management with suggestions for improving volume, share of wallet, and price levels at named accounts
• Utilize knowledge of competitive strategies and processes to develop a unique value proposition and position Siemens as the vendor of choice
• Active involvement and support in the resolution of issues related to named account with all units of Siemens (SI PSS)
Required knowledge / skills, Education and Experience:
The ideal candidate will have:
1. BA/BS (Engineering, Business, Marketing- other fields will be considered).
2. Previous experience with National Account Management on the executive level.
3. 10+ years of experience in sales and marketing of (industrial/construction) products ideal but not required.
4. Previous experience with electrical products required and distributor relationships would be a plus.
5. Strong Business understanding with strategic orientation
6. Shows good analytical skills and is organized with work.
7. Proficient with working large amounts of data and presenting into meaningful actions/results.
8. Track record of establishing strong customer relationships.
9. Ability to work independently, working with direct and matrixed resources to ensure customer satisfaction and profitable growth.
10. Will be results-oriented and thrive in non-supervised environment.
11. Excellent written and verbal skills are a must.
12. Must be a good listener and seek to collaborate internally and externally with others yet be decisive and timely in decision-making.
13. Must thrive on change and continuous improvement in the complex, fast-paced environment.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Why Siemens? In addition to an incredible career opportunity, we offer:
- A competitive base salary
- Excellent health/vision/dental plans, matching 401K, life insurance and 3 weeks of PTO to start.
- Extensive training along with career development.
We aim to hire top talent and arm them with the opportunity to make top dollar. Siemens is a great place to have a career in a growing business. We are proud that when people join Siemens, they rarely leave, as shown with our low turnover.