- More than 0-2 years of experience in software development
- Good knowledge of C++, algorithm and data structures
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- The person should be self-motivated and can work independently.
- Should be able to guide others, towards project completion.
- Knowledge of Verilog, System Verilog, VHDL.
- Understanding of gate level digital logic design.
- Experience in parallel algorithms, job distribution.
- Knowledge of scripting languages (PERL, Python or Groovy) would be useful.
- Experience in compiler/simulator development.
Job ID: 189503
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics (India) Private Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time